- Reminder that the 4cs Grant applications are due Feb 1st. There are three or four groups applying from Underwood, so fingers crossed!
- A walk-through to Twitter for beginners and advanced: http://jlagarde.wix.com/twitter (Thanks Andrea)
- Elective letters should go home the first week of electives. It will be important to highlight essential and/or common core standards that will be focused on in the elective. Also be sure to include email, website or member hub (if applicable).
- Seven Norms of Collaboration (More to come from these) - Evernote - Adaptive Schools Day 2. Adaptive schools is a four day training that all principals have worked through and assistant principals will be going through next. Purpose of adaptive schools is to increase our adaptability as leaders to support our vision 20/20.
- Twitter Chat for Underwood Staff -- #ugtmpd -- from 11-12. It is an open forum (thanks Tonya)