Weekly Updates and wonders...
- Thank you to all that have added Daphne and I to your Memberhub page, it is great to see all the wonderful things going on in your classroom. Currently we have been added to 18 hubs.
- Twitter users (non Twitter users - How to Twitter 101) please include @underwoodgtm when tweeting out the great things going on in your classroom. These are visual on our school website (http://wcpss.net/underwoodes)
- Please tell your parents, friends, families to vote...also your peer educators. Last election only 25% of teachers/educators voted, strength in numbers.
- How can we learn from each other to increase vertical conversation and collaboration among staff?
- How do we integrate the arts in our daily learning and literacy?
- This is a focus on our leadership team learning sessions to increase our collaboration in PLTs, ER, etc.
- Magnet Fair is November 7th. If you would be able to participate, the sign up is in the mailroom.
- 2nd Quarter Planning Days have been set to increase collaboration and dialogue on learning outcomes. See Alex or Ashley on dates.
- How do we support our School Improvement Plan?
- First attempt at a iMovie Trailer to share our story through electives - GT Electives