In a world that has some many ways to communicate it is important as a school family that we share our expectations with you all!
- Memberhub -- our teachers will post at least once a week sharing the learning that will be taking place during the next week. They will also post a variety of information and photos. If you are not a member, please contact your classroom teacher.
- Website - http://www.wcpss.net/underwoodes. On our site you will find our calendar, information about our school, electives, and many other items. Be sure to use the search bar (magnifying glass) to find what you are looking for
- Email - this is a great tool to have individual conversations and ask questions. Our goal as a staff is to respond to emails within a 24 hour time period.
- Twitter - many of our staff members utilize Twitter to show learning that goes on in the classroom. I also use it to share school-wide information. Our twitter handle is @underwoodgtm. My Twitter handle is @tshillings if you would like to follow us. Also on our website all Tweets that mention @underwoodgtm are archived on our main page.
- Parent Teacher conferences - our goal is to have a minimum of two parent teacher conference (one in the fall and one in the spring). Some of our teachers are moving to student led conference, so expect your child to be active member in the meeting.
Communicate last week to students:
Monday message - http://safeshare.tv/x/9VTokQenCSM
Thursday message - http://safeshare.tv/x/kGqub5bVo4M (third grade is included in student council)
Friday message - http://safeshare.tv/x/jF7yXunHQng
Please let us know if there is a way to better communicate.